Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hmm..

Ive opened my "New Post" in Blogger so many times, and everytime i end up not posting
anything..juz coz i dono wat to say anymore..
This has been the longest period that i have nt had the energy to talk abt whats
goin on in my life anymore..
Even as of now.. i still dono wat i shd be writing here.. but here goes..
Its Sunday, last day of my so called weekend..
Days were spent in bed, with my only 2 companions,
My lappy (if it didnt hung so much..really goin to upgrade..tomoro!) and
my purpur PSP :) been playin alot of Dj Max lol..
Guess it was coz i have been playin alot of BU in audi..
Well, its raining..always rains when i feel like goin out to cc..its a sign maybe?
Crap -.-
Life has been, well work has been..a heavy load on me :(
Mentally mostly...getting depressed every day..and at the end of the day..
I drag myself home..
On Friday, i did the unthinkable after so long...i smoked 3 ciggs in less than 2 hrs..
Sigh...
With my current health condition, its like begging fr death..
And the worse part is?
I cant let go..i refuse to believe that i am so unlucky, that i cant do it..
Maybe that will be my fall in the end..
Stubborness.

Im angry with alot of ppl.

Always angry and disappointed..at myself.

And the ppl who are suppose to care and listen.. are nvr there..

Im... speechless.

No comments: