Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ermm...

Well..its the weekends. Finally lolz..
But time certainly does move fast..
Havent been audi'ing since sunday fr a few reasons..
1. Stupid cc kenot patch
2. Too tired from work
3. Don like playin alone (u knw who u are -.-)
Well, finally went in on thurs..
Nothing much, oh ya..there was this clubber who won me in beat rush
(107bpm song k plus the fact that i cant BR?)
And said "Yay i won master!"
I said " Good for you man :)"
And then suddenly 131 bpm song came and i pawned his ass?
He said " Aww lost to master" and left -.-"
Am i suppose to say "Good to me?" Lolzz
Aaannywayssss....
Played till almost 3am last nite..crazy huh.
Had to much on my mind..had to destress..and still sick to top it off..
Plan to get my gold e1 tonite..if i can find the ppl..hopefully..
Then can quit d.lol..
And babe, playin audi doesnt make me happy..its who i play with that does..
Its always been like that and will stay like tat, got it?
Don have much to blog abt.. or rather no happy stuff to blog abt..
Work has been really down this week..
Getting demotivated sigh..
So, wont be posting here for the time being..
or until my happy happy thoughts come back..
Will be bloggin emo stuff thats been bugging me :)
Cheers peeps and have a great weekend!
<3s~

No comments: