Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...

For the past 2 days during the weekend,
Ive been feeling down and depressed..about work
and why i cant seem to make it..
First of all, my 3 month probation was coming to an end.. in abt 3 weeks and
it seemed hopeless and i really could not come to terms that i was failing
..

Then ytd morning, as i was walking to work...it suddenly hit me..
A revelation? lol..
Anyway..ive accepted the fact..whatever fact that may be..
But im proud of myself for being able to do it.. alone.
And ive done all that could have been possibly done..
The only sad thing is that i was nt rewarded for my hard work..
But then, that's life.
All i can say is that im embracing whatever shit that comes my way..
There is only so much i can do, and im wont be ashamed to say it..
But i was a hard worker.. :)
So whatever that might happen, i wont feel sad abt it, coz ive done my very best^^
Gt my new event ytd, and normally i would hope that this would be my big break..
but i wont expect as much and juz do what im supposed to do and only hope
for the best :)
Wish me luck ya?
Anyway drowned my self in audi over the weekend, even on Sunday -.-
Npc'ed till even my noob acc is rich lol..
Last nite, audied awhile also.. helped ivan with 2 of his stories :)
Jy to gold ya^^
Well am at work now...was supposed to blog last nite..
opened the page and fell asleep >.>
yeah, dead tired...gt irritated with someone, also with my lappy..
and ended sleeping and waking up at 1plus to bath ._.
Oh well, got to go work now..
Have a great week peeps!

No comments: