Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something to think about...

Early ytd morning, my mum suddenly called me..while i was standing in the lrt..dazing away..
Was surprised and abit worried coz she doesnt normally call so early..
Actually she juz went to bed i think ._.
Anyway, she was worried...coz i din answer the phone the nite b4..
*Sorry mum..fell asleep x.x*
Apparently my bro's shop was robbed, set on fire and worse part is..
Someone was murdered...it was my bro's boss' brother..They said they heard
him screamin for help inside the house :(
Those of u who live in M'sia, esp in Penang would have heard abt it.
Its scary to actually be someone you knw..
Someone u've met..though only a few times..
And it was a Sunday, normally my bro would go to the shop..
But tis time he was busy with his PS3 that he forgot to..
He actually mentioned it to mum...
What would happened if he had gone?
What did happen?
Apparently, someone broke in, stole the luxury cars and burnt him alive..
And i asked my mum..was he the kind who would get into trouble?
He was the nice kind, a manager from a local factory who resigned to help
his brother with his car business..the kind ppl liked and helped
out.. Did someone do this to get back at the bro?
Why would anyone harm him?

I doubt when they woke up that day..to think that this would happen..

A life altering moment...There will nvr be the answer to this incident, juz alot of "what if's" ...I thank god my brother is safe bt i feel sad fr the family who faced it..

As i always say..life is so unpredictable..one min ur laughing..the other cryin so hard..

Dont take anyone u love for granted..ever..u might nvr knw when u will lose them..

To the Lim Family : I pray that the ppl who did this will suffer as u have, if not more..i hope they pay for their actions..My condolences to you and God be with you so that u will be strong in this dark time.

No comments: