Thursday, November 6, 2008

Randomly blogging..

On mc today...and for the 1st time in a long long time..
i slept for more than 14hrs..
Last thing i remember from last nite was..
i had my dinner while watching a movie..
And...ermmm...well thats all..lolzz
Oh yea..woke up at 11plus and saw a few msn messages..
Read and fell back into my slumber :P
Woke again at 4am to realise my movie was still running x.x
My headache is still ard..comes and goes..
I really wonder why im still having it...
Startin to think im really stressed out at work..
And my taking mc today, i really feel bad abt it..
I shd have gone to work :(
Its almost 3pm now and havent eaten yet...
Lookin outside my window and its raining...dam..
Thinkin of goin to audi but lazy..
Thinkin of eating..no mood..juz ate 2 pks of mamee..hmm..
Thinkin of so many things..yet im still sitting here..
Why do i have a feeling i juz blogged? Oh..ok i remember d..lolz =x
Well one good thing abt tomoro would be thats its a Friday..
but then again..
Tryin to be happy...truly i am..
<3's~

No comments: