Sunday, November 16, 2008

The thin fine line between..

emo'ing and real depression..
I knw alot of u out there think im juz emo'ing again..but believe me.. it was not..
When i made that post.. i was really depressed..
There is a difference between the 2..
Coz the depression was really...more like hopelessness on me..
I knw u might nvr get..coz ur nt me...but its ok :)
Happy buttons are not actually back yet but trying to get there..
At least on Fri i found out i was gonna be transferred to another manager..
Which im hoping will be better for me..
The previous one was..ermm..shall not talk abt it anymore..
I mean she was nice and good to me..but dam kiasu..and nvr looked after her staff..
Sigh..let that be that..
I don like being controlled at work.. i mean..to some point its juz ridiculous..
and i feel trapped..kpi's and faxes out a day..sure they're there for a reason..
but at the end of the day..it doesnt matter whether u made 300 calls or 150 calls out..
It juz takes that one person..and Luck.
I always believe sales is abt luck..other stuff are juz crap.Seriously.
Although it may seem that i dont give a damn abt anything..
I really actually am very competitive..of myself..
I push myself everyday...in every single thing that i do..
and i want to be better than the last..i stress myself out..so that i keep moving..
Its not healthy i knw..but i do it alot..esp at work..
Thats why im here where i am now..Lost.
My saturday was spent..in bed the whole day..slept at 10pm the night before..
and well didnt wake up till the next morning..lolz
Havent slept so long in awhile..was so tired x.x
Actually left my cave at 9.30pm! coz i was hungry and been eatin junk for the whole day
._.
Well at least, by keeping to myself these 2 days..ive thought alot..
And also realised somethings..and seen others in a diff perspective..
And i also know nw who matters and who doesnt :)
Well, whoever u are..don make me emo again!
or i will definitely keep to myself longer this time.. ISK!

No comments: