Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry guys..

..but will stop ths blog for the time being..
I have reached my lowest point for the 1st time in life today..
I have nvr been so discouraged, emotionally wrecked, mentally tired before..
and alot of other emotions which are like a storm inside of me..
A feeling that i have let everyone down is so clear in my head..
And though i may seem nonchalant abt stuff, i feel that i let myself down the most.
There was one point when i was standing on the balcony of my 21st flr office..
and i remember looking down and thinking..how far is down?
And until (as a fren put it) my happy buttons back, i shall not return.

Also during this time, i shall be unreachable.

Not on audi, not on msn, no sms'es except to my family..and i mean everyone..

I have learned to accept the fact that by nt expecting anything, i will not get hurt.

Not in work..not in life. Nothing.

Therefore i do not need sympathy nor concern,

I don need to talk coz talking is overated nor do i want to listen.

Until i am able to get out of my depression, i will not return.

Sorry for not being a good fren to u guys and take care :)

No comments: