Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday...came and gone x.x

Thats it..
The end of my weekend..
The end...lolzz
Its nt that dramatic..but i like to make it that way :p
Alot of sleeping and quite abit of audi'ing occupied my weekend this time..
Coz of the new season, the old songs, old friends coming back..yadda yadda..
Think ima gonna quit audi...lolz=x
Though i slept alot..but still it wasnt really sleepin...
Juz had a lotof nightmares..weird ones..i dono why im having those recently..
Then woke up and thought of this..
Have u ever been surrounded by ppl and still feel lonely?
Have u had a grp of frens with u and yet u don feel like ur there? Like u dont fit?
Like ur life is a big jigsaw puzzle and somehow along the way..pieces gt lost?
I do. I feel it now.
I dont know how or when i started to feel this way.
But i do feel alone. No one who will really listen.
Maybe coz im so far away from home. From my comfort zone.
I feel like a stranger..
I dono if u get wat i mean..its juz how i feel..
I dont knw..im juz confused and stressed..
I need familiar faces, ppl i can relate to..
Although im a nice person to everyone (at times lolz)
Im still very much a loner.. antisocial? haha..
Anyway..
It was juz somethin i needed to say out..
Life goes on..
Cheers peeps and have a great week ahead!
I hope i will.....
<3's~

No comments: