Saturday, November 29, 2008

T_T

MY SECRET SANTA IS A MEANIE!! :(((
Ok, b4 u ask wat the hell is a secret santa..let me tell u..
My company has this annual thing they do...everyone in office gets to pick
a name and for 2 weeks until the company xmas dinner,
we are to get gifts and be the best secret santa (ss) possible..
We wont knw who tat person is until the dinner and if they did a
good job, we're supposed to get them something too :)
But bad santas will be punished..lol..
Today was the 1st day of gift giving..i did my duty ady..
but but but...
Waaaaaa.....i didnt get :(
Ok la..im over abit la :P..but i wan ma :(
Blek...we'll see on Monday ba ^^
Anyway was bored, so went audi abit again lol...
Manatau..play play until 2 le x.x
Oh well..moving on..
The week was stressful as usual..
my new event has me calling hongkies which are almost impossible to get
but hongkie directors? Absurdly difficult! Doink.
But i will wont falter...i will bitch abt it though :P
*Pray pray* that i will get something soon :)
Still alot of stuff on my mind...everytime mum calls sure gt something de..
My head hurts..so bad..

No comments: