Friday, June 12, 2009

Guess what?? Its Friday!!! xDD

How fast the week's past by. Really should be sleeping now, but alot of things on my mind..I juz wish i dont think so much all the time. Been having a bad headache the entire day :( One more day, jy me..

Watchin "Shall we dance" at this moment, abt this man who enrols in dance classes coz he got bored with the mundane and monotonous things in his life. Hmm, maybe thats what i need to get my mind stop thinking so much. Not dance classes (erm, well, lol) i juz mean some kind of distraction from my usual n borin everyday routines.
Somehow, i wish my existance in this world meant something to ppl i care about. What if i were to leave this world one day and i have nothing to be remembered by? Lol..its the mid night ramblings of mine.. Signs to go to bed :)
Have a great friday guys~!
Your life will not go unnoticed, because i will notice it and
Your life will not go unwitnessed, because i will be your witness.

No comments: