Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fuck!

Im so fucking irritated! So fucking pissed! Why does everything keep going wrong for me??

Enuf is enuf man, I cant take this much fk up!

The one thing that i told myself to do, is slipping away. To not get angry at myself or the ppl ard me. But why? why does it keep testing my patience?

I thought i could get my pc fixed after i had it reformatted, still the same problem. Im so tired. I cant be positive after so much slaps in the face =\

I told myself last weekend to take everything in stride, to do my best and laugh watever problems comes my way. But tis is too much for me to take><.

And to top it all off, i just fell in the kitchen coz mum washed the floor and it was too slippery. Now my back hurts, i have a deep gash on my finger and im unhappy..Really unhappy :(

And you. Why do u keep doing this to me? Why cant u be more considerate of my feelings? Arent u suppose to be my closest friend? Why are u treating me like im nthg compared to the games u play? Was it really that hard to reply me? U couldnt reply me when u were in Sg bt was it impossible to do so when u reached home? At least during middle of game u could hv thought to send a short msg sayin ur back? Who was so impt to play with tat i wasnt even a mere thought in ur head? If it was random then it would be worse. Random ppl are more impt than me.

Im just so very depressed.

No comments: