Friday, September 17, 2010

MAN! I CANT BELIEVE IM STILL GETTING SPAMMED! WTFBHDGSAFFAF! ._.

After reporting all of it as spam and banning, they just keep comin'! Im seriously friggin annoyed can? >_>

Oh well, putting me being pissed aside, and more of cheery stuff, i got a new purse! Lol! :x I know its not much, considering i just changed not too long ago, but mum and sis got it on saturday and i couldnt resist not taking one for myself...the leather was just too nicee! x.x For real ok! :S

Yes it looks simple enuf...but Kaufmann ok! :x

Hehe....now im happy back dy :D But ima still gonna find a way to get rid of those bladi spams..grrrrr!

Ok la, shall go to study abit for my coming exam :) Shall post again soon! I hope :x Haha..i will la..im very guai d ma :p

Tatas!! :DD

No comments: