Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wahahahahaha!!

I made it!! Im finally WorldStar liao!! LOL!! =x *Cheers cheers*
The best part is...I BEAT HIM TO IT! HAHAHAHA..omfg x.x kiasuism to de max =x
Wanted to update ytd..
But..
SO BLADI TIRED! hurhur..i sacrificed alot of sleep time to get there..
YES! IKNW! IM CRAZY! dont have to tell me again...but heck care..i shuang! =XX
On Monday i had my lvl 50 lic..then continued and, and, and
by Tuesday, i was 51 d! LOL...yeah...200k in 24hrs...i knw, im not normal..
Still.....
IN YOUR FACE! HAH!
But hor, i think he bo song me d T_T...he still owe me mega somemore hor..
Cheater :(
He say i sot somemore...wat wor..its not impossible k? Dumbass =x
And its very chi kek, when i challenge myself like this, i knw i shd better things to do..
but with my leg in a cast, i actually hv nthg better to do?
I can only sit ard at hm whole day..so put it to good use ba..lolz
Since it was my target to reach WS b4 my 3rd yr of audi'ing...(Thanks babe fr helping <3)
Now what? hmmm...
Oh ya..i wan pearl rings...so nice T_T...really!!
Wo yao wo yao wo yao =x
See meeeee!! :p

Went to see sinseh again today and tomoro can take out bandage le xD

But now itchy as hell lor T_T...and juz now pain like wat x.x

Got my monitor today also! xDDD but dammit...my cpu problem sia..zzz

Tmd tmd tmd tmd =x

Now im looking at my wide screen, which is attached to my lappy >_>

DUH?
Gonna get it fixed tomoro (again =_=) hopefully i will finally be able to use it

if not ima gonna throw a bitch fit =x

OH YA, MY PET FINALLY LVLED, ytd also !!! lolzz..:p

After a gazillion, million years =x

Ok la...time for movies! On my new monitor! xP!!

Sweet Dreams peeps ^^

No comments: