Friday, May 8, 2009

I think, for me to be truly happy is by leaving..

I dont know how to or what to say anymore. Im wrong when i say things u dont want to hear, and im torn by the things you say. There is nothing that i can do, which will makes us happy anymore.
I dont want to feel sad again when i feel i let you down, and i dont want to feel sad when u show that i let you down. Tell me how to make u happy again? Ppl say, stop trying to please the world. Im not. Im only tryin to please you. And i cant even do that right.
Ive left you once. I knw i can do it again.
Its not that I dont love you, I do. So much more than me. But by being here, i feel trapped, confused, helpless. Im so tired of this never-ending cycle.
Tired of the arguements and the silence after.
"Im all out of faith, this is how I feel
Im cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
Im wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
Youre a little late, Im already torn"

No comments: