Saturday, November 21, 2009

5 more hours before i leave for my one day trip to Hadyai~ :)

Juz woke up a cpl hours ago, and thought one more post before i go off.. im so addicted to bloggin again lol..

Woke up kinda emotional though...been feeling kinda down, coz of work and some problems at home..mum has been givin me the silent treatment for 2 days now...she jz spoke back to me again awhile ago. Maybe coz im goin off in awhile..lol~

I just needed to talk to someone, and when u told me u weren't in the mood, i sort of lost it. Sorry..im just feeling that the world is out to get me..and im trying so hard to be happy all the time..regardless of what shit that comes to me..

Tears really welled in my eyes though, maybe out of frustration.. Sigh.

My insecurities are also playing their games with me...i always felt reluctant to leave, coz of what i might come back to, a different scenario. Dam them. Please help me get them out?

Are we still friends, like we used to be? I still think we are, what about u? Just cant help but feel the distance between us. I miss your laughter. Though i don't agree on how u view r/ships now..im still gonna be here when u need me :)

"So what if it hurts me, So what if i break down,
So what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground,
I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound,
Dont care about other pain in front of me,
Cause im just trying to be happy, Just wanna be happy."

No comments: