Sunday, November 15, 2009

As promised my second post fr Sunday! Kkthxbye! :X

Haha...okok..post post..well, didnt get my phone get D: coz in the end waited fr mum to come home and she came back late. Reason = no one to look after the dog =.= I knw its ridiculous, so dont ask. Anyway, was abit undecided by the time they did come back, so shall try to google some and get it tomoro after work...i hope!

Me wan new phone! TT^TT

I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE ITS MONDAY ALREADY! *SOB SOB SOB*

*calms myself down* Its only Monday, cant be that bad....:X

Lol..everyone will be back at the office today >_> Last Saturday, i had the office all to myself, it was so cool! :DD I was able to work without those ppl buzzing all ard me. So dam annoying.

Hopefully tomoro will be a good day at work, dont wan to have a bad start to the week D: Ima having tingling senses though...hmmm *ignores ignores*

Anyway, gonna turn in early tonight..so i can face the new week feeling refreshed! :D

Have a great week guys! ♥

No comments: