Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Fly-Day!

Welcome back Friday~! Long time no see...how ive missed u so T^T~ Lol... :x

And finally new ring!

...

...

...

...

...


No, not me... Jx and lumpy ._. Cant believe they beat me to Gladiolus 1st :( And im still like 3k away T^T ...Lol :x Gratz on ur new rings la guys...esp Jx, coz we know why right? :p I wan my new ring :(

Oh wells...

Work suck-ed as usual..dam busy as usual...tired as usual.. Wat else is new? ._. Another project just started up and the hse owners are rushing fr completion after dilly dallying on the confirmation for weeks. Now who is the one who will die? Yours truly >_> Sadded. I seriously need a new job fast!

I really dont like to complain abt work but i hate waking up dreading to go to work =\ the job itself doesnt really bother me coz i do learn alot of stuff, its just the attitude of the bosses who dont seem to care if ur the only person doing all the work, and still thinks ur not doing enough thus keep giving u more n more and expect everything fast. Its just very tiring mentally..sighs. I have a knack for choosing the lousiest bosses ever. Bahs.

Anyway came home late again, mum nagging me why i stay on so late and bother with them since they dont even pay me ot, so decided to satisfy her craving for durians and took her out to buy some just to make her happy... *yaya a bribe* :p


Unfortunately, she kena tipu'ed and ter-bought siam durians instead of the local ones which are more nicer..LOL:x Kek si her in the end ><.. And the fact that my bro kept mentioning it didnt help at all ._.

Ive actually stayed away from durians for awhile now since my mum overdid the buying of durians a cpl of years back. I mean everytime i came home there were like 10 every single day for almost 2 weeks x.x almost made me sick and in the end the whole hse was heaty and ended up drinking alot cap tiga kaki water lol *cooling water* ._.

Anyways, i really hope Friday ends faster and the weekends come soon...i really time off from work.. though i know i might end up NOT sleeping much zzzzZZZZZzzz...

Happy TGIF again peepos!


P.s. im so dead tomoro T^T



P.s.s The only reason im upset is coz i missed having u ard...if only u could understand :(

No comments: