Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sleepy weekend~

..and its ending soon :(((

And the worst part of it all was, how fuggin hot it was today. I mean i couldnt even take a nap for more than an hr coz i was practically tossing and turning just to get SOME wind or air or cold breeze...i mean anything which resembled air =.=

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. FML.

Been kinda restless the entire day since coming back from Jp class which coincidentally is moving at breakneck speed and the sensei is turning into Superman zooming past the chapters like there was no tomorrow ._. And i realised i havent been payin much attn for the last cpl of weeks lessons coz im kinda having brain exhaustion. Sighs.

Anyway, its been a dazy Sunday, me hopping ard sites and looking for things to do...looked for new wallpaper...looked for a new nicer desktop clock...looked for a new avatar for my FB profie pic..looked for stuff to do...looked looked and looked somemore.. :X

At least i managed to find some new cutesy stuff and i have a new wallpaper!! :D....


My new wallpaper ~
Actually i posted this here coz i wanna show off my pretty red desktop clock..LOL!
Lame i know.. bite me =.=



Audi? Nothing much...still crawling to get to 61 and to my new ring T^T~

But like they say, all good things must come to an end..and so life goes on, ze Monday blues are starting already. My predictions for the week? Dead tired, as usual but with another new project due to start tomoro, im even more deader. Yay to me!!




And lastly.. i just realised something.. a day which i have not celebrated since i was 8...


Happy Father's Day

... to the father i never knew :)

No comments: